CubeConnect™ Wireless Products
Rosco’s CubeConnect™ system enables effortless wireless control of your Miro, Braq or Pica Cubes™ from distances up to 2000-ft (600m). The compact CubeConnect™ Transceiver accepts lighting control commands from DMX512, Bluetooth Limited Energy (BLE), or Serial DB9 connections, and sends the data back out on either the DMX output or wireless antenna to one of our receiver products.
Features & Benefits
- DMX, Serial or Bluetooth* capabilities allows CubeConnect™
compatibility with variety of control systems.
- Compact size with multiple antenna configurations for optimal wireless performance.
- Locking feature to save configured scenes.
- Up to 254 output channels can be controlled by a single CubeConnect™ Transceiver.
- Master & Slave configuration when using multiple Transceivers in a common area
- Dongles utilizes available power from Rosco Miro and Braq Cube™, no additional power source is needed
- Compact and low profile form factor allows it to be used virtually anywhere!
- Quick and easy pairing of one or more Dongles to Transceivers
The compact CubeConnect™ Transceiver accepts lighting control commands from DMX512, Bluetooth Limited Energy (BLE)*, or Serial DB9 connections, and sends the data back out on either the wireless antenna or the DMX output. Transceivers can also connect with each other to achieve a longer distance when transmitting wirelessly of up to 2000 feet (600m).
The CubeConnect™ Dongle is a 2.4Ghz receiver which plugs right into the back of Rosco Miro and Braq Cube™ LED fixtures and accepts wireless lighting control data from a CubeConnect™ Transceiver. The Dongle is powered completely by the Cubes™, which means no need for any power adapters getting in the way.